Long Eaton, Nottingham
To design, build and finance a 600m2 primary care centre to house a 2 GP practice serving 3000 patients.
- A stop/start scheme which no developer had completed in
over ten years
- Site changed midway through scheme but still delivered on time and on budget
- Architects: Michael Hall Associates
- Project Managers: Aspect 4
- Building Contractor: Lindum Construction
- Structural Engineers: Ward Cole
Out with the old In with the new
The £1.3 million integrated healthcare centre replaced the outdated and inefficient premises which served the people of Long Eaton. The development was built one mile from the original site and was completed within nine months.
“We are very pleased that the work has been completed. I am certain that our patients will love the new centre, which is a fantastic bespoke premises from which to deliver healthcare services.